To go Facebook Live with a square video, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device and tap on the camera icon on the top left corner of your screen.
- Choose the “Live” option from the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the gear icon on the top right corner of the screen to access the settings menu.
- Under “Video”, select “Square” as your video aspect ratio.
- Tap the back arrow to return to the camera screen.
- Add any desired filters or effects and adjust your camera settings as needed.
- Write a compelling description for your video in the text field.
- Tap the “Go Live” button to start your live video.
Once you are live, you can interact with your viewers by responding to comments and questions in real-time. When you are done, simply tap “Finish” to end the live video. Facebook will automatically save the video to your profile so that you can share it later or allow viewers who missed the live stream to watch it on demand.