If you are looking for a unique and unforgettable way to experience the wonders of the marine world, you might want to consider staying at one of the amazing underwater hotels that exist around the globe. These hotels offer you the opportunity to sleep, dine, relax and enjoy spectacular views of colorful fish, coral reefs, sharks and other sea creatures from the comfort of your room. Some of the best underwater hotels in the world include:
Here are some of the most amazing underwater hotels in the world:
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island – This luxury resort features an underwater restaurant called Ithaa, which is located 16 feet below sea level and offers stunning views of the coral reefs and marine life.
- Atlantis, The Palm – This iconic hotel in Dubai features underwater suites with floor-to-ceiling windows that provide panoramic views of the Ambassador Lagoon, home to over 65,000 marine animals.
- The Manta Resort – This resort, located on Pemba Island off the coast of Tanzania, features a unique underwater room that offers 360-degree views of the surrounding coral reef and marine life.
- Lovers Deep – This submarine hotel, operated by Oliver’s Travels, offers a unique underwater experience for couples looking for a romantic getaway.
- Jules’ Undersea Lodge – Located in Key Largo, Florida, this hotel is the only underwater hotel in the United States and offers a unique experience for scuba divers who want to spend the night underwater.
- Utter Inn – This floating hotel, located on Lake Mälaren in Sweden, features an underwater bedroom that offers stunning views of the lake’s underwater world.
- The Muraka – This luxury villa, located at the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, features a bedroom that is located 16 feet below sea level and offers panoramic views of the coral reefs and marine life.
- Subsix – Located in the Maldives, this underwater restaurant and bar is located 20 feet below sea level and offers stunning views of the ocean and its inhabitants.
- Poseidon Undersea Resort – This luxury resort, located in Fiji, is still under construction but is set to become one of the most amazing underwater hotels in the world when it opens.
- Shimao Wonderland Intercontinental – This luxury hotel in China features a stunning underwater restaurant that is located in an abandoned quarry and offers stunning views of the surrounding waterfalls and cliffs.