Here are some of the most spectacular fountains in the world:
The Dubai Fountain, UAE
– This fountain system is set on the 30-acre Burj Khalifa Lake and features a breathtaking display of water, light and music, shooting water jets up to 500 feet in the air.
The Bellagio Fountains, Las Vegas, USA
– The Bellagio Fountains, situated in front of the Bellagio hotel, is a choreographed water show with over a thousand fountains that shoot water up to 460 feet in the air, synchronized to music.
The Magic Fountain of Montjuïc, Barcelona, Spain
– This fountain system is set in the Montjuïc hill area and puts on a dazzling display of water and light shows set to music.
The Fountains of Peterhof Palace, St. Petersburg, Russia
– These spectacular fountains are located in the gardens of the Peterhof Palace, featuring over 140 fountains and a breathtaking display of water jets, cascades, and waterfalls.
The Jet d’Eau, Geneva, Switzerland
– This fountain, located in Lake Geneva, shoots water up to 140 meters in the air, making it one of the tallest fountains in the world.
The Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy
– This famous Baroque-style fountain is located in the heart of Rome and features a stunning display of water flowing from the statue of the sea god Neptune, surrounded by figures of mythological creatures and symbols.
The King Fahd’s Fountain, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
– This fountain is located in the Red Sea and is one of the largest water fountains in the world, shooting water up to 300 meters in the air.
The Big Wild Goose Pagoda Fountain, Xi’an, China
– This fountain is located in front of the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and features a display of water jets set to music and light shows.
The Fountain of Wealth, Singapore
– This fountain is located in the center of the Suntec City mall and is recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest fountain in the world.
The King David’s Fountain, Jerusalem, Israel
– This fountain, located outside the King David Hotel, features a spectacular water display, including a series of waterfalls, water cannons and a central fountain that shoots water up to 40 meters in the air.